Macrame Diamond Wallhanging - DIY Craft Kit - Boho Inspired Design - Designed for Teens - Ages 13+
The Boho inspired Macrame Diamond Wallhanging DIY Kit is the perfect room decor project for teens. Although it is just one main knot, the square knot, it requires quite a few hours of meditative knotting. Making gives us a huge sense of satisfaction - there is nothing like starting with the supplies and working through the creative process to completion.
Complete with step by step instructions including many photographs, this should be completed over a few days as it can be surprisingly like a gym workout for the arms!
Available in THREE COLOUR OPTIONS: Natural, White or Black.
The Macrame Diamond Wallhanging DIY KIT contains:
- 1 x 30cm macrame hanging rod (Australian Tasmanian Oak)
- 16 x 4m pre-cut lengths of 5mm soft macrame cotton string - 64m in total!
- Hanging thread (to hang the finished project)
- Full instructions to make your wallhanging
YOU WILL NEED TO SUPPLY a pair of scissors (to trim at the end)
- Scissors to trim project once finished
- A suitable place to hang the project whist working on it- eg. a clothes rack or door hook
- OPTIONAL: 2 x S hooks to balance the macrame rod from. Alternatively you can use the cotton pieces that are used to tie up the project to tie the rod to a rack.